Monday, November 29, 2010

i'm done with trying to figure people out.
i'm done with trying to figure out what's up, what's going on, what's wrong.
i'm done with over-analyzing all the little things,
and i'm done with trying to pick apart and disect my every feeling.
i'm done with trying to figure out the next 10 minutes of my life,
and i'm done with trying to figure out yours.
i'm done sharing my thoughts, i'm done sharing my secrets,
to you, to her, to him, to anybody, to everybody.
i'm done with trying to cross bridges i haven't gotten to
and i'm done burning the ones that broke.
i'm done trying to help you fix you,
i'm done with trying to express how i feel
i'm done with trying to feel.
i'm done with trying to be in control.
i'm done with trying to aimless navigate my life through a black cloud of darkness
i'm done with holding on.
i'm ready to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment