Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hahaha. absolutley love these.

"I have no cousins...LOL jk, im asian"

"I saw you at the beach today...LOL jk ,it was a whale"

"If a guy texts you during COD he loves you...LOL jk, it's loading"

"Hey baby, here have a turn on COD...LOL jk, go back to the kitchen"

"I'd swim the ocean for you...LOL jk, there are sharks in there"

"I like your makeup...LOL jk, it looks like you got gangbanged by Crayola"

"I'mma Be, I'mma Be, I'mma I'mma I'mma Be...LOL jk, I'm a wasp"

"I have Alzheimers...LOL jk, I have Alzheimers"

"Hey son. LOL jk, you're adopted"

"Go to your room!...LOL jk, pick a belt"

"We're all in this together...LOL jk, you're on your own"

"I'm in love...LOL jk, I'm 13"

"I'm eating healthy from now on...LOL jk, KFC or McDonalds?"

joe: "I hate these sarcastic 'lol jk' groups...LOL jk, i love them"
ally: "HAHA, OMG. STOP, you're KILLING me"
ally: "...LOL jk, KEEP GOING!"

"I just thought of something...LOL jk, I'm a guy"

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!..LOL jk, oxygen helps too"

"I'm Ridin' Solo...LOL jk, My mum's in the car"

"There's other fish in the sea...LOL jk, not anymore there's an oil spill"

1 comment: