Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I wish we could trace back time.
Back to where we didn't know anything about each other,
except for what we had heard.
Where I had misunderstood perceptions of who you were.
Where you were a mystery just waiting to be solved.
Where I didn't know a thing about you, and you didn't know a thing about me.
I wish we could back to the very day we first spoke,
and neither of us knew what we had coming.
I wish we could re-do all of our firsts,
and re-live our adrenaline-filled adventures,
and our first real, deep talks- not about us together, but about each other, seperately.
About our history, our frears, our desires and hopes.
I wish we could go back to the time where you didn't mean anything to me.
or I to you.
I wish I could go back to not knowing you at all,
for the sole purpose of figuring you out and getting to know you
all over again.
I wish I could replay all of those times over and over again.
And not just in my head.
I wish we could start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment