Friday, May 20, 2011

Love Letter.

I really, whole-heartedly, wish I could love You with the capacity and purity that you deserve to be loved. You continually, unceasingly love me. My whole life, You have loved me. For as long as I should live, You will love me. Even after I die, I think you will still love me. I don't get it. I cannot fathom the vastness of your love, and it leaves me at awe every time I try to wrap my head around it. Around You. Around all the promises You make that You promise not to break. I have never understood how a heart could be so big and full of love and not burst. A heart so full, so over- flowingly full of love. But then again, it is You. And so I guess that alone answers my question. Words do not, can not express how deep my 'Sorry' goes. With every inch of my being, my existence, I am sorry. I am not half the person You want me to be, and I will never understand how that does not determine Your unconditional love for me. I am going to try, again, and again and again and again, to remind myself daily to choose You. To talk to You, to hear You, to trust You, to have a relationship with You. Because, though I've known this my entire life, I completely understand and realize that I need You. You are all I need, all I will ever need. And if I don't have You, my life is completely worthless.
You mean more to me than I know, more to me than I show.
And it's time that my actions start to speak louder, way louder, than my words.

Happy Sabbath to the Man who created it.


No comments:

Post a Comment