Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Room Ra(n)t.

My room is a disaster.
Clothes thrown on the ground, towels hanging from the closet door, earrings that have lost its pair (probably collecting dust with the dust bunnies underneath my TV stand,
which holds a dusty TV atop).
Graduation picture frames no longer visible, covered with useless information-filled magazines that are opened to pages left unread. Bathing suit strings hanging over the edge of a barely-opened drawer. Hair products and make-up covering the surface of what was once a white dresser, where cords and wires belonging to electronics I didn't even remember I owned so loosely hang over. Books and boxes piling in the back of the closet, like a storage room. Shoes under the bed and on it...
My room is a disaster.
I didn't even make my bed,
how am I supposed to lie in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment