Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 2

Just did it again!
Went up and down those stairs...all 250 of them. twice. That's like 500 stairs. Yesss!
I stopped once on the way up..both times. So that needs to be improved.
I want to be able to go up and down them smoothly, without a stop.
And then hopefully at a faster pace. But we'll take things one...step...at a time...(HA. No pun intended ;) )
I remember why I hate working out..or anything that involves moving...and that's because of the SWEAT and gross, "I just worked out" look.
And why is it that when you happen to look like this, that you happen to run into two very good looking guys.
All buff and stuff.
Why.
Why.
Anyway, so that's THAT.

As for eating...well I did alright! Someone even commented on my tuna spinach wrap for lunch at work today--"Well your lunch looks really healthy!"...Thanks to my mom!
And a zero-fat yogurt.
A few corn chips with a bit of salsa
Fish, rice, a load of vegetables.
AND of course those pistachio nuts.
Yum.
...I had chocolate milk again for supper....damn it -_-
(Atleast this time it was in a smaller cup...and we've run out of milk so now I really CAN'T have choc. milk again til who knows when...good)

We'll see how the weekend goes :S

No comments:

Post a Comment