Monday, February 1, 2010

Home soon..


"Although my time here was always full of sounds and sight and people...I cannot help but feel that silence that exists between two people.

A silence that no matter where you are, it just seems to follow you...like a shadow lurking nearby, hiding amongst the places I am.

A silence that if left unattended, will just slowly get closer and closer and eventually start eating away at the goodness between two people.

Right now I try not to think too much or analzye things...I just live and let go.

It's unbelievable what three weeks can do to a person, there's just too much to describe, too much to understand.

Sometimes you just have to keep it inside and not kill it.


One thing is for certain...I will never be the same person again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment