Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where I want to be...

I'm finding my way back to sanity again, though i don't really know what i'm gonna do when i get there.
Take a break, hold on tight, spin me around one more time and gracefully fall back in the arms of grace.

I'm hanging on to every word You say. And even if You don't want to speak tonight, that's alright with me; because i want nothing more than to sit outside Heaven's door and listen to you breathing, is where i want to be

I'm looking past the shadows of my mind into the truth, and i'm trying to identify the voices in my head,
God, which one's you?
Let me feel one more time what it's like to feel and break these calluses off me, one more time.

I am hanging on to every word You say
and even if You don't want to speak tonight, that's alright with me,
because i want nothing more than to sit outisde Heaven's door and listen to You breathing,
is where i want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment