Saturday, February 13, 2010

Me to you...


Do you ever get the feeling that we started in the middle?
Or have you ever had the sense that we've been lying, just a little?
I mean, come on, it's not like we've known ourselves that long.

I can't say I really blame you for being bored with the beginning,always staring at the score just to figure out who's barely winning, but you don't know.

there's a reason strong move slow

and I'm ok if you're ok with wasting time, but when we trace you always see the bottom line.
we are tracing,I hope you know.
we are tracing.


And if you want to know the moment I knew that I was still alone,
I found that I never learned your number, I only stored it in my phone
You'd think by now I'd know the shape of calling home.


and I'm ok if you're ok with wasting time, but when we trace you'll always see the bottom line
we are tracing, I hope you know.
we are both alone,

we are tracing.

No comments:

Post a Comment