Thursday, April 29, 2010

back to you
it always comes around back to you.
i tried to forget you, i tried to stay away, but it's too late

over you?
i'm never over you.
there's something about you
it's just the way you move,
the way you move me.

i'm so good at forgetting
and i quit every game i play
but forgive me, love
i can't turn and walk away this way


i walk with your shadow
i'm sleeping in my bed with your silhouette
you should have smiled in that picture
if it's the last that i'll see of you
it's the least that you could not do.


leave the light on,
i'll never give up on you
leave the light on for me, too


back to me,
i know that it comes back to me



dosen't it scare you?
your will is not as strong as it used to be.

1 comment:

  1. "i'm so good at forgetting
    and i quit every game i play
    but forgive me, love
    i can't turn and walk away this way"

    Words that make me Dumb and leave me Wondered. How can I be so much like you.

    ReplyDelete