Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Don't let opportunities pass you by.
Don't dismiss people without thinking how you may feel later.
Don't end something great, just because you think it would be too inconvenient to your life to let it continue.
The truth is, everyone needs closure.
Even if you do try something, and it's difficult, and it ends, at least you know you tried.
Atleast you know it was really the right decision to end it.
You tried, and you failed.
That's okay, that's something you'll get over.
But wondering, always wondering how it would have went if you just let it happen, that's torture.
It's the "what if's" that keep me up at night.
And the fact that he was strong enough to want me, to want to put up a fight for me,
and I wasn't strong enough to fight for him.
And for the way I feel now, I have only myself to blame."

-CC's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment